Recent meetups have been SHIT, right? Lets change that.
~The Edonism Revolution Meetup written by Isaac~
This will be a meetup to remind us of how they were in 2010/2011. Invite everyone you know from meetups at 2010/2011/early 2012 before they became shite.
THIS IS A FREE FOR ALL MEET EVERYONE CAN COME.
BUT: Please don’t invite any new people unless they are ultra-awesome.The 13 year old WKD ambulance crew is banned.If you are a lightweight, and a shitty drunk, or slut, at 13-15 years old stay away. Tho if you are an awesome person not from the crew feel free to come.
If you are new to meetups and don’t know the ~old skool ways~ learn them off someone.
If you plan on dividing into groups stay away and go to Marble Arch cause you’re a CUNT.
Biggest RULE: Stay in one big circle! OK!?
Whoever does the coolest prank gets a mystery prize.
- Wear Easter themed costumes.
- Bunny ears.
- Or if all else fails your onesie(who doesn’t have one these days?).
~EASTER EGG BLACK MARKET~
Ok so here’s a cool thing we will do to make it more fun.
So if you want to join the black market here’s what you’ll have to do:
- Buy an Easter Egg.
- Buy a cool thing like weed, cigs, pipes sweets, mini-bottles of vodka, etc. and place it in the box and reseal it.
- Message me your name and the total amount you spent on the egg + prize, and what the prize is.
- You will then be randomly assigned someone with an egg+prize of similar value. If you are a non-smoker/drinker you will get a non-smoking/drinking prize. You give each other your number/facebook(if you want) and then say hi to each other at the meetup and swap the eggs.
If you are LAZY you can just buy an egg and swap it for one of the equivalent value. But that is just BORING.
Meet at Queensway Station at 12PM/1PM
Buy booze/cigs if you don’t have any.
Move to Hyde Park/Kensington Gardens at 2PM.
Sit around THE POND OF EDON.
Swap da eggs.
Beyonce vs Crystal Castles.
Fly and be high.
Have no fights or drunk people pass out.
Be happy people.
Join/ask me for an invite: http://www.facebook.com/events/486934381353855